Real-food blogger Wardeh is hosting her weekly Tuesday Twister Blog Carnival, the purpose of which is to share through words and pictures what we’ve had going on, twisting, in our own kitchens this past week.
The hits, the misses, all is fair game in the Tuesday Twister..
1) Pomegranate Chutney Fresh pomegranate seeds, coriander, green onions, chiles, ginger and red currant coulis. Wowza!
2) Asian Beef Noodle Soup A little bit like ramen and a little bit like Phở, this healthy, nourishing soup is made from homemade beef stock, shiitake mushrooms, buckwheat soba, fresh scallions, grass-fed beef, herbs and whole spices. Keep eating like this & make your doctor lonely.
3) Classic Pot Roast Slow-cooked grass-fed chuck roast with mushroom pan gravy, fresh herbs and roasted winter vegetables. Ah, comfort food.
4) Sweet Potato Quesadillas Fresh flour tortillas spread with mole rojo and topped with pan-roasted sweet potatoes, bacon, red onions, poblano peppers with crumbled goat cheese and fresh cilantro. Messy, but good!
5) Orange Pomegranate Scones Sprouted wheat flour, fresh cream, pastured eggs & butter, honey and pomegranate arils..
So, there you go! Follow me to GNOWFGLINS to see what else’s been twisting..