Austin Bake Sale for Japan is a group of local bloggers, foodies and businesses who have come together to raise money for relief efforts in earthquake and tsunami-ravaged Japan.
80 volunteer bakers and several business partners strong, with fundraising coordination through AmeriCares, Austin Bake Sale for Japan is scheduled for this Saturday, April 2nd at various locations around town including:
- Downtown: Woof Gang Bakery, 1204 N. Lamar Blvd., Austin, 78703 (10am-2pm)
- North Central: Foreign & Domestic, 306 E. 53rd Street, Austin, 78751 (10am-2pm)
- South: Hotel San Jose, 1316 South Congress Avenue, 78704 (10am-2pm)
- East: Nomad Bar, 1213 Corona Drive, Austin, 78723 (10am-2pm)
Austin Bake Sale for Japan is still accepting donations of baked goods, volunteer help, and business support. By spreading out across Austin, Austin Bakes for Japan will give everyone a chance to pitch in and raise money for a great cause!
For more information and/or to make a donation, please visit the Austin Bakes for Japan homepage.
For press inquiries or to volunteer, contact:
email: AustinGastronomist at gmail dot com
- Bloggers for Japan (bloganthropy.org)