October 16th, 2011 (World Food Day) is expected to be the largest nationwide day of action against genetic engineering in US history!
“As a citizen concerned about the health, environmental, ethical, and socio-economic hazards of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) and industrial-scale factory farms or CAFOs (Confined Animal Feeding Operations), I feel strongly that consumers have an inalienable right to know whether the food we are purchasing likely contains GM ingredients or comes from animals confined in CAFOs.” –Millions Against Petition
- The Return Of Saying Grace (righteouschoices.wordpress.com)
- Antibiotic Use by CAFOs Increases Our Health Care Costs (woodgatesview.wordpress.com)
- A Mobilization for GMO Labeling (www.right2knowmarch.org)
- Wait, Did the USDA Just Deregulate All New GMO Crops? (motherjones.com)
- Do You Believe in the Whole Foods Fairy? (ediblearia.com)