Each Tuesday, Wardeh at gnowfglins.com encourages us to share what we’ve been up to in our kitchens over the past week.
So fire up some Tuesday music and have a look back..
1) Just a good old grilled cheese sandwich. I usually manage to put away at least one of these a week
2) Roasted Fig Salad. Over-orchestrated, but very good.
3) Smoked Chili Powder (hot, hot, hot). I’ve been using this all week.
4) Frijoles Rojas. Like I said, chili powder 🙂
5) Spanish Eggs. Poached in boiling oil/butter. Oh, Lord.
6) Black Pepper & Rosemary Sweet Potato Crisps. Adding Parmesan next time.
7) Black Quinoa Pudding. Seriously good.
8) Roasted Maitake Mushroom. Très Zen.
9) Grilled Patty Pan Squash. Anything with äioli is automatically good!